2019 marks the fourth Kentucky Derby Betting Championship, pitting the best horse racing bettors in the world against each other, as they compete for an estimated $340,000 in prizes (based on 85 entries).
Thing to know for 2019 KDBC: Players may compete at Churchill Downs or online at TwinSpiresTournaments.com
- Buy in for the event is $12,000 with $8,000 as the player’s bankroll and $4,000 entry fee.
- ALL entry fees are paid to the prize pool.
- Prize pool of $340,000 based on 85 entries which includes 6 berths to the Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge.
- Wagering rules and prize structure which include a NEW $10,000 bonus to the player who wagers the most over the 2 days within the contest.
- All players playing on track will receive a $500 wagering voucher to be used to offset seating expenses.
- Participation in the KDBC also includes admission to the TwinSpires.com VIP Party on Thursday, May 2nd in the Mansion at Churchill Downs.
Play begins on May 3 & 4 from Churchill Downs, during the 145th Kentucky Oaks & Derby. Reserve your spot with a $500 deposit.
Churchill Downs Race Track is the home of the 2019 Kentucky Derby Betting Championship. ENTER NOW!