2018 marks the third Kentucky Derby Betting Championship, pitting the best horse racing bettors in the world against each other, as they compete for an estimated $300,000 in prizes (based on 75 entries).
CHANGES FOR 2018 KDBC:
- Players may compete at Churchill Downs or online at TwinSpiresTournaments.com
- The new buy in is $12,000 with $8,000 as the player bankroll and $4,000 entry fee
- ALL entry fees are paid to the prize pool
- Players may purchase and play up to two (2) entries
- Estimated prize pool is $300,000 based on 75 entries
- 5 Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge Seats (BCBC) and 2 National Handicapping Championship (NHC) Seats
- On-track seating is limited and may be reserved in advance with a $500 deposit.
- On-track players who wish to bring a guest may purchase an additional seat at a discounted price of $725.
- Seating includes food and beverages, plus admission to the TwinSpires VIP Party in the Mansion on Thursday, May 3.
Play begins on May 4 & 5 from Churchill Downs, during the 144th Kentucky Oaks & Derby. Reserve your spot with a $500 deposit.
Churchill Downs Race Track is the home of the 2018 Kentucky Derby Betting Championship. ENTER NOW!