Skip to content
Structure of Kentucky Derby Betting Championship
- Players may compete at Churchill Downs or online at TwinSpiresTournaments.com
- Buy in for the event is $12,000 with $8,000 as the player’s bankroll and $4,000 entry fee
- ALL entry fees are paid to the prize pool
- Prize pool of $400,000 based on 100 entries which includes 7 berths to the Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge
- NEW Wagering rules, prize structure and a player option to play for $1 million in the Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge are enhancements for the 2018 KDBC
- All players playing on track will receive a $500 wagering voucher to be used to offset seating expenses.
- Participation in the KDBC also includes admission to the TwinSpires.com VIP Party on Thursday, May 3rd in the Mansion at Churchill Downs.