Structure of Kentucky Derby Betting Championship
- $12,000 buy-in of which $8,000 is the player’s bankroll.
- Wagers are real money wagers, placed via a wagering card at self-service machines at Churchill Downs or online at TwinSpiresTournaments.com
- Players may keep all winnings from tournament wagers, and winnings may be wagered.
- Tournament races are from Churchill Downs only and include all races on Friday, May 5, and all races up to and including the Kentucky Derby, on Saturday, May 6.
- Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Daily Double wagering only.
- A minimum of $600 must be wagered on at least 5 different races on Friday, May 5.
- A minimum of $1,000 must be wagered on at least on 5 different races Saturday, May 6.
- Winner is determined by highest bankroll at the end of contest play.